image
California fitness
Friday, 3 June 2011, 11:59:00 pm
Went to California Fitness today and last Wednesday.
Took a body age test and my, I'm shocked at the results!
My bones itself weigh 3.06kg. And I'm 144% obese.
My my my.
So, I've been working out at that gym at Taka branch.
Well, I don't wanna waste the 2 weeks complimentary pass to CF! :)
Went for a body combat class and did a half an hr gliding machine, my body is aching everywhereeee.
But the trainer says it's good because I'm actually workin out my muscles!
I'll do the exercise and eat normally in hope that my body shall tone up and keep fit.

Wow so many first-times this year. But they are good ones! :)

Will get myself ready for school that will start in July :)
I kinda expected that I will get in, cause I have Jesus by my side :)) though I didn't anoint my selection kit, I prayed for it before submitting my application and hehe, I'm harvesting my prayer results! For the whole one year course I'm sure it's gonna be quite tough considering the fact that my course is like a 3 year course squeezed into a year, but it shall be fruiful because Abba has laid out His plans for me.
Going to Melbs for a 2 week study trip coming April, I can't wait!! :)) one thing I'm a little flustered about: which cg should I go! Arrow SIM or Genrev? Well it's only gonna be for a year if I go SIM cg. Indecisive me. :/

Tomorrow, last minute plans to Sentosa. I pray that there shall be no rain in Jesus' name! :)



Hello you, tell me about your plans to fly to Melbs coming July? :)
And you who's flying to Perth really soon, I'm excited for you!! :))
Let me know how much a Didgeridoo costs! I kinda want one if possible ;)

Labels: ,