image
official school date!
Thursday, 9 June 2011, 12:52:00 am
I'm officially starting school on the 11th of July 2011! :D
Went to SIM yesterday to submit my contract and 1st term school fees.

Having mixed feelings about it though.
Been out of school for more than a year, and I don't know if I can get back to the school mode.
But I know I am adaptive enough, so I should be able to get used to the new environment!
It feels like I'm going there to study because I had to, not I want to.
If I want to get good grades and not disappoint my parents who're working so hard to pay off my fees, I have to feel the NEED of studying and not be laid-back anymore.
Cause I am not a young kid anymore.
Have the responsibility to be an example to my younger siblings...


sigh.
If only I had older siblings whom I can look upon.
But then again, being the oldest isn't that bad afterall.
No need to work so hard and try to be on par with them, like how my parents want my little brother to be like her older sisters. =X

Labels: ,