image
in the night..
Wednesday, 6 July 2011, 1:38:00 am
Here I am, the night that has fallen into darkness, I am in amidst a home that isn't mine.
The windows are wide open, and I can clearly see the sky above me.
One or two stars can even be spotted if stared at long enough.
I can hear this little voice of a cricket that keeps on going through.
The fan is at full blast, trying to keep ourselves as cool as possible.
How can one's weather be so hot?
scratches, scratches...I can feel mozzies biting into my legs and hands.

It's nice having the whole room to yourself.
And I want to feel that again, ever since I moved out from my aunt's.
It gets kinda hard giving in just to fit another's lifestyle, it changes and limits your own.

Less than a week to starting school.
Still don't know to feel excited or not.
But oh well, anticipating a new season in life.
This new season that will alter the road I take in life...

Labels: